Is this web site secure?
Yes; the ordering process - from viewing your Shopping Cart to checking out - is completely secure. We use PayPal to handle all transactions and we never see any of your card details or sensitive information. For your protection, all transactions are encrypted.
Do I need a PayPal account to order items?
No; if you have a PayPal account you can use it, but you can purchase goods without one.
Is there a limit to how much I can spend?
If you have a verified PayPal account you can purchase up to £5500 of goods. If you do not have a verified PayPal account, the maximum amount that you can spend is £650. These are limits imposed by PayPal over which we we have no control.
How much is postage within the UK?
Postage within the UK is as follows:
Do you ship to addresses within the European Union or the Rest Of Europe?
Yes, click the non-UK delivery
address link at the bottom of the page. This will enable you to add extra
The shopping cart doesn't seem to be working, or I have purchased items but when I return to the Fishink web site the items are still in the cart. Why is this?
This is a limitation with the PayPal shopping cart system. Once you've completed a purchase using the shopping cart, the items will still appear in the cart. They will need to be removed (using the 'X' next to each item) manually before you can use it again. This will also be the case if you don't remove the items and come back to the site at a later time.
If the items are not appearing in the cart, close your web browser and try again. Although the PayPal system does not clear the contents of the cart, your order will still be processed.
Are all items in stock?
There may be rare occasions when an item sold on this web site is out of stock. If this happens we will email you to discuss alternative arrangements. If you prefer a full (or partial) refund, one will be given to you.
Terms and Conditions.
1. All prices are in Pounds Sterling.
2. All Fishink products illustrated are subject to availability and maybe withdrawn at any time. We will update the site and replace old products with new stock when applicable. If we are unable to complete your order for any reason, we will notify you as soon as possible by email, with an option of waiting for the product to become available or to be given a full refund if the product cannot be replaced.
3. Deliveries will be made to all UK addresses as soon as possible, usually within 3-5 working days or at the latest within 14 days of your order. European and Rest of World deliveries may take longer.
4. Payment will be taken from your account prior to the dispatch of your goods. We will take all reasonable measures to deliver your items as securely and promptly as possible. However if we are not negligent, we cannot be held responsible for losses incurred by a third party, courier or postal companies.
5. In the unlikely event that your goods maybe lost or damaged in transit, please contact us via email. In the case of non delivery, please allow 21 days from the date of your order, in case it has been delayed. In the event of the goods being damaged in transit, please retain the products and contact us via email within 7 days of receiving them.
6. Goods may be returned within 21 days from receipt and you will receive a full refund, provided the goods are carefully repackaged and returned to us in their original packaging and are in a resaleable condition. You must notify us by email to obtain an authorisation code for the return of your items. You must retain proof of posting when returning items as they remain your responsibility until we have received them.
In the event that goods do not reach us or aren't in a resaleable condition we reserve the right not to provide a refund and you will be responsible for the cost of such goods being returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
7. Any complaints will be processed and rectified as soon as possible.
8. A confirmation email will be sent to you after the placing of an order and again after it's despatch.
9. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information we collect about you lawfully in accordance of the data protection act of 1998. We need your name and address to enable us to provide you with an efficient after sales service and we will not pass this onto any third parties. When you make a purchase, we will add your name to a database for any future Fishink offers, catalogues or information, unless you specify otherwise. You will also be added to an emailing list to be notified of special offers and new products.
We do not have access to or hold credit / debit card information for any of our customers.
10. All Fishink web site design layouts, illustrations, logos, graphics, photographic
materials, imagery, wording and ideas are the copyrighted property of Fishink.
These cannot be used in part or whole without our express permission. Fishink
cannot be held responsible for any damages or liabilities incurred through the
use of this site. This includes compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential
damages, loss of data, income or profit loss of or damage to property and claims
of third parties.
The use of any material from this Fishink web site, in any format, without permission
is strictly prohibited.